For the betterment of the student’s education, opportunities are often important. For this reason, the Royal Holloway University of London is here with the Donald Davies Computer Science scholarships program.
The award is named after eminent computer scientist Donald Davies and aims to attract the UK, EU, and International students for pursuing their computer science interest at the RHUL in the UK.
Royal Holloway, University of London has 20 departments, 9200 undergraduate and postgraduate courses. It was established in 1879 as a public research university.
Why at Royal Holloway, University of London? Study at RHUL gives you world-class facilities and High-quality accommodation. It offers workshops, careers talks, job fairs, and support with finding an internship to accelerate your career.
- University or Organization: Royal Holloway University of London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £500-£1,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: the UK, EU, International
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: Open
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: The UK, EU, International applicants.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The program is available for pursuing an undergraduate degree in the field of Computer Science at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: You must have a good interest in the given field.
How to Apply
It is very easy to be a part of the award.
- You only have to register in an undergraduate degree program at the university. And after being enrolled, it will be automatically awarded according to your final school result.
- Further eligibility is a must in order to take the grant- A successful applicant must achieve an overall First class mark in your end of year exams for years one, two and three (if taking the four-year MSci).
Benefits: There are a wide range of grant available and each will worth £1,000 in the first year of study and can be renewed at a rate of £500 in your second, third and fourth year.