Make positive plans for your future by joining the UQ Sport Scholarship Ambassador Program funded by the University of Queensland.
The program is open for the high achieving Australian and international students, who wish to pursue undergraduate, honors and postgraduate degree at the university.
The University of Queensland is one of those colloquially known as a sandstone university. It offers associate, bachelor, master, doctoral, and higher doctorate degrees and considered to be one of Australia’s leading universities.
Why at the University of Queensland? While studying at this university, aspirants can get advice and a range of services to empower with the skills and knowledge to plan for their future career and successfully transition from student into professional.
Application Deadline: Applications are open
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate, masters and honors degree program
- Award: $1500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Australian and international students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Citizens from Australia and all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Graduate, postgraduate and honors degree in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: The studentships are open to those students who have represented at an open, national or international level in their chosen sport, play in a professional sporting league and enrolled, or intend to enroll, in a University of Queensland program on a part-time or full-time basis.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For gaining this bursary, aspirants are required to be enrolled in the undergraduate, postgraduate and honors degree coursework at the university. After taking affirmation, seekers can apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach the latest transcript of records, add a copy of the final transcript, short CV and proof of nationality.
- Admission Requirements: For applying at UQ, seekers must have to complete Queensland Year 12 (or equivalent qualification), achieve the program’s minimum entry score, satisfy the program’s subject prerequisites and successfully complete any program-specific application requirements.
- Language Requirement: All claimants need appropriate English language skills for admission to UQ.
Benefits: The studentship is valued at $1500 in support services per athlete per year.