As far as we know, in previous years there was no financial aid available for education. But now, Newcastle University is taking it as a responsibility and giving the EPSRC Industrial Case Award in the UK.
With open arms, this educational award is activated for the UK and EU students for supporting them in their PhD studies at Newcastle University.
Newcastle University was established in 1834 as the School of Medicine and Surgery. It is a public research university which became independent from the University of Durham in 1963.
Why at Newcastle University? The university has an outstanding reputation for cutting-edge in research fields. It has exceptional teaching facilities and also has TEF Gold recognizes teaching excellence in higher education.
- University or Organization: Newcastle University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: £15,009 plus an industrial top up
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: UK and EU
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: July 26, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Available for the UK and EU applicants.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can join a PhD degree program in the field of Chemistry for the Exciton Generation Dynamics in Organic Electronics at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: All interested applicants have to see the EPSRC’s eligibility criteria and then they may be entitled to a full or a partial award.
How to Apply
The participants are suggested to see the instructions of applying to the program and for the grant as well-
- Pace 1- Go to the “How to Apply” and click on the program of study.
- Pace 2- Then insert 8100F in the program code section and click search and select the Programme name ‘PhD in Chemistry (full time) – Chemistry’.
- Pace 3- At last, insert CASE01 in the studentship/partnership reference field.
- As you are going to complete your application at Newcastle, you will be asked to attach a covering letter and CV along with degree transcripts and certificates.
- Furthermore, if your national language is not English, then you need to take the TOEFL or IELTS test and demonstrate your English language ability.
Benefits: The educational award will provide full UK/EU fees and an annual living allowance of £15,009 plus an industrial top up.